- Long-standing strategic relationships with prominent owner/sellers and brokers in key markets nationwide enable Hart Realty Advisers to negotiate many originations directly.
- Our ability to act promptly and decisively enhances our reputation as a credible buyer that can execute a transaction efficiently and on time.
- Our network of contacts often affords us access to potential acquisitions prior to distribution to the broadest universe of buyers.
- Our well-established contact network and our acquisition officers’ proactive approach to sourcing new investments help us maintain a consistent pipeline of potential opportunities.
- An intentionally limited client base provides greater access to investment opportunities for each investor.
- Transaction team identifies potential investments for all portfolios.
- Viable transactions are allocated to a particular portfolio.
- Before the transaction is approved at the Investment Committee level, a stringent, in-depth underwriting analysis of the property, its competition, and market position is undertaken.
- Following due diligence and prior to closing, a comprehensive investment recommendation memorandum is prepared containing the underwriting results, financial, market, engineering, and environmental analysis as well as material risks, exit strategies and in-house valuation of the asset.
- Entire analysis is presented to the Investment Committee for review and final approval.